Friday, July 20, 2007

Author Podcasts

This is pretty cool. Book Expo America has podcast interviews with authors. Since I'm largely -nearly exclusively actually- interested in fiction, here's the page with podcast interviews with authors of fiction.

I haven't had time to listen to too much but I think it's worth bookmarking and maybe even subscribing to. Of course I have to promote a podcast of one of my favorite fun (and by fun I mean it's basically light reading) authors F. Paul Wilson the creator of Repairman Jack.

(btw, it looks like there's going to be a Repairman Jack film soon. I'm not sure how I feel about this as Hollywood seems quite adept at turning good things into bad on a regular basis and they seem to love not only words like "remake" and "re-imagining" but "franchise" as well. Gah.)

No comments: